Thursday 20 June 2013

1st anniversary

So today is our first anniversary.

I should be happy, but as usual I'm not. We have been together 12yrs and married for 1yr. This time last year I didn't know that there was anything medically wrong with me, but I had a good idea what with trying to conceive for 3.5yrs at that point and nothing happening.

Now I know there is something wrong with me and they plan to keep me on clomid for another 6 months. I almost wish that the doctors weren't sure what was wrong so that the ball would get rolling quicker. I honestly and truthfully think the only way I will end up pregnant is by IVF and god knows how long the wait is for that; I'd have to get referred first. Definitely another 6 months :-(

I'm at the stage now where I wish I had never dared to want a child. I hope one day I will wake up and find that this was all a bad dream.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! I am sorry they are dragging you along like that. Sucks!

    ReplyDelete